Powerful water repellent masonry cream
Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream penetrates deep into masonry and then cures to form a breathable, colourless, water-repellent barrier. Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream can be applied by brush, roller, or airless spray and is supplied ready for use in 3 litre and 5 litre tubs. Each litre of Stormdry covers approximately 5m2 of masonry surface.
If you are looking for less expensive effective option try AQUA-REPEL breathable water repellant 5Ltr.
Breathable & Colourless
Because Stormdry is a pore-lining waterproofer rather than pore-blocking, it doesn’t compromise the breathability of walls like some similar products. Stormdry has also been formulated to be colourless once cured, meaning that your walls will return to their natural appearance.
If your walls are damp then they will be cold. Stormdry maximises thermal resistance by keeping walls dry. The University of Portsmouth tested Stormdry and found an energy saving of up to 29% is possible when it is applied to solid walls.
Stormdry can be used as part of a flood protection system when used in conjunction with cavity drainage and Stormdry Repointing Additive. Stormdry will reduce the amount of water that is able to pass through the masonry.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Breathable waterproofer
- Energy Saving
- BBA & EST certified brick waterproofer
- Proven 25 year protection against penetrating damp
Trade / DIY cleaning applications
- External wall waterproofer
- Flood protection
- Brick waterproofer
- Stone waterproofer
- Mortar waterproofer
- Cement waterproofer
- Concrete waterproofer
- Sandstone waterproofer
- Granite waterproofer
How to Step-by-Step
- Carry out surface preparation making sure its clean and free of loose material.
- Use a roller on the large areas.
- Use a brush around windows and doors etc.
- After 15-20 minutes Stormdry starts to penetrate into the masonry.
- After 24-48 hours the wall will have returned to its original appearance.
What you’ll need
How long does it last for?
BBA Approved (25-year durability)
- 5L will cover approximately 25m²
- For larger jobs 20L tubs also available.