Low pressure sprayer
5 Litre low-pressure spray unit which is light enough, when full to be carried in one hand whilst spraying.
The sprayer features a removable top on the tank which is see through with litre and fluid ounce markings for accurate filling and mixing directly in the sprayer tank.
The sprayer wand features a fully adjustable nozzle for spray to mist, a lockable trigger mechanism and water flow regulator. The sprayer produces a fine, constant mist suitable for apply solutions for waterproofing and damproofing. Great for painting, applying fence treatments, painting shed and spraying plants with soluble products including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilisers etc.
Trade / DIY features
- Removable top section for mixing
- Corrosion-proof plastic tank
- Low pressure
- Lightweight for carrying
- Fully adjustable wand nozzle from spray to mist
- Lockable trigger mechanism
- Flow regulator
- Translucent graduated tank in l and fl oz for accurate filling and mixing
Trade / DIY spraying applications
- Water repellents
- Fence treatments
- Cleaning solutions
- Garden furniture
- Shed painting
- Garden plant treatment
How to Step-by-Step
- Open top
- Fill tank with mix
- Pump and pressurise tank
- Press trigger and spray
- Clean and rinse out after use
Suitable for the application of:
- Do-It-All Multi-Purpose Penetrating Sealer
- AQUA-REPEL Breathable Water Repellent
- Pam DPC Injection Cream (remove nozzle from spray lance to achieve full flow)
Please note: Designs may vary.