Multipurpose clear sealer to restore and protect
DO-IT-ALL pretty much describes what it waterproofs inside and out!
DO-IT-ALL is a multi-purpose penetrating clear sealer for use over any deteriorated surface requiring restoration or as a protective coating on new surfaces.
DO-IT-ALL contains a high amount of fungicide and will help prevent the growth of mould and fungus on interior and exterior surfaces.
DO-IT-ALL is very effective as a mist coat* for absorbent surfaces such as plaster and plasterboard prior to painting. Applying can save up to 30% of paint normally lost through absorption.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Supplied concentrated to be diluted with tap water
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces
- Suitable for roofs
- Use of most absorbent surfaces
- Restores surfaces
- Protect new surfaces
- Use on wooden garden furniture
- Prevents mould growth
- Can be used as a mist coat
Trade / DIY protect and restore applications
- Cement blocks
- Wooden garden furniture
- Wooden decks
- Wooden shingles
- Concrete pavers
- Asphalt shingles
- Clay roof tiles
- Concrete roof tiles
- Leaking roofs
- Painted walls
- Primer for hard/glossy surfaces
- Mist coat for plaster and plasterboard
How to Step-by-Step
- Read DO-IT-ALL datasheet
- Dilute with tap water prior to use and thoroughly mix.
- Clean and remove as much deteriorated residue, flakes, or powder from surface as possible.
- Brush, roll or spray onto the surface
- Spraying can be by a garden type pump-up sprayer.
- Apply the diluted product evenly over the surface to thoroughly wet the area.
- Ideal application temperature is above 10ºC to facilitate drying time. Dries in approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour under normal conditions.
- Apply second coat after a minimum of 2 hours .
Also available in 1 litre packs.
Theoretical Coverage is up to 150m² / 5 Litres. Precise coverage is dependent upon surface profile and porosity of the substrate and the desired finish. Read the DO-IT-ALL datasheet for recommended dilution ratios.
For example: A dilution of 4:1 on concrete will when cured will be virtually undetectable whereas a dilution of 2:1 will result in a slightly enhanced colouring and a sheen.
A small trial patch prior to application is recommended to determine desired results.
Mist Coat: A coat made of watered down paint and applied in as thin layer on new plaster on walls to seal it and prevent peeling. See Glossary for more DIY terms.