Professional, ready to use deep cleaning solution.
PaveCare Black Spot & Algae Remover is a ready to use deep cleaning solution that works on patios, paths, drives and other outdoor surfaces to remove black spot, lichen, moss and stains from all types of paving.
Ideal for removing black spot, lichen, moss and stains from natural stone, concrete and porcelain paving.
PLEASE NOTE: Not to be used in conjunction with acid based removers or other acid based cleaners as this product contains a bleaching action. PaveCare Black Spot & Algae Remover is not suitable for use in or around fish ponds or aquariums.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Ready to use
- Deep cleaning solution designed to remove black spot, lichen, moss and stains
- Suitable for all types of natural stone, concrete or porcelain paving
- No pressure washing required
- Not suitable for use in or around fish ponds or aquariums
Trade / DIY applications
- Black spot remover
- Moss remover
- Lichen remover
- Natural stone cleaner
- Concrete cleaner
- Porcelain paving cleaner
PaveCare Black Spot & Algae Remover can be applied to slightly damp or dry surfaces however should not be applied to saturated paving, or if rain is due within the time period expected to treat the surface.
Do not use in conjunction with acid based removers or cleaners.
How to Step-by-Step
- Clear the paving area to be treated of any garden furniture or obstacles. Before use, shake the bottle well.
- Wearing appropriate PPE, apply the neat concentrate directly to the surface to be treated with a plastic watering can or a pressure garden sprayer.
- The product will fizz as it starts to work.
- Leave to absorb for 3 to 4 hours, then hose off thoroughly with clean water.
- Ensure no-one comes into direct contact with the product until rinsed off the surface.
- For particularly badly affected areas, a second coat may be required, followed by rinsing with a pressure washer.
- All tools/equipment should be cleaned after use. Do not allow to come in contact with metal.
This 5L container should treat approximately 25m².