Professional solvent based penetrating paving sealer and colour enhancer – matt finish
Nexus PaveCare PRO-410 Colour Enhancing Paving Sealer is a high quality, solvent based surface sealer which has a matt finish and can be applied to all types of natural stone.
It impregnates the stone and protects surfaces from water penetration, staining and the effects of natural weathering whilst remaining breathable. PRO-410 enhances the natural colours within the stone but does not change the texture of the surface and can be used on virtually all porous surfaces, particularly high quality natural stone.
Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Professional grade water repellent for porous natural stone and concrete
- Enhances, seals and protects
- Resists dirt, grime and algae
- Long lasting protection and UV stable
- High surface penetration
- Matt finish
- Single coat application
- High coverage rate
Trade / DIY applications
- Patio water repellent
- Natural stone water repellent
- Concrete water repellent
- Paving sealer
- Patio sealer
- Concrete sealer
How to Step-by-Step – Preparation
- Substrates should be sound, clean and free from dirt, dust, oil, etc, and must be totally dry.
- Nexus recommend using Nexus PaveCare Paving & Driveway Cleaner.
- Test on a small inconspicuous area before full application.
How to Step-by-Step – Application
- Nexus PRO-410 is supplied ready for use and should be applied when the surface temperature of the paving is between 5°C and 25°C.
- Application may be made by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply a complete, even coat over the whole surface ensuring any excess is removed.
- One coat will provide a matt finish and is usually sufficient for most applications, however a second coat will provide increased protection and colour enhancement where necessary.
- Nexus recommend the second coat being applied 6-8 hours after the first.
- Dryness will normally occur within 2 hours with full curing taking up to 24 hours. It is important to protect from rain or other moisture until cured.
- All tools/equipment should be thoroughly cleaned after use using a suitable solvent such as white spirit.
- Waste material should NOT be emptied into drainage systems.
Nexus recommend new paving is left for a minimum of 8 weeks before sealing.
PRO-410 covers approximately 4.5 – 7m² per litre depending on substrate porosity.