Professional solvent based impregnating paving sealer – invisible finish
Nexus PRO-810 Invisible Paving Sealer is a high performance, solvent based surface sealer which has an invisible finish and can be applied to all types of natural stone. It deeply impregnates the stone and protects surfaces from water penetration, staining and the effects of natural weathering whilst remaining breathable.
Does not change the colour or texture of the surface and can be used on virtually all porous surfaces, particularly high quality natural stone.
Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Professional grade water repellent for porous natural stone and concrete
- Suitable for high quality natural stone
- Invisible finish
- Seals and protects
- Resists dirt, grime and algae
- Long lasting protection and UV stable
- Deeply impregnating
- High coverage rate
Trade / DIY applications
- Porous stone water repellent
- Concrete water repellent
- Porous stone sealer
- Concrete sealer
- Substrates should be sound, clean and free from dirt, dust, oil, etc, and must be totally dry. We recommend thorough cleaning using the Nexus PaveCare Paving & Driveway Cleaner.
- Nexus PRO-810 Invisible Paving Sealer is designed as an invisible coating but may darken very light surfaces slightly. As with all sealants, test on a small inconspicuous area before full application.
How to Step-by-Step
- IMPORTANT: Nexus PRO-810 is supplied ready for use and should be applied when the surface temperature of the paving is between 5°C and 25°C.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply a complete, even coat over the whole surface ensuring any excess is removed.
- Allow to dry and repeat application with a thin and even second coat to provide increased protection.
- Dryness will normally occur within 2 hours with full curing taking up to 24 hours.
- IMPORTANT: Protect from rain until cured.
- All tools/equipment should be thoroughly cleaned after use using a suitable solvent such as white spirit.
- Waste material should not be emptied into drainage systems.
Nexus recommend that new paving is left for a minimum of 8 weeks before sealing.
PRO-810 covers approximately 7-12m² per litre depending on substrate porosity.