Rejuvenate and restore your faded dark paving
Nexus PaveCare Black Limestone Restorer is a coloured impregnating sealer designed to permanently rejuvenate and restore the appearance of all types of faded dark paving including limestone, slate and concrete pavers.
The professional grade water-based sealer contains a dark coloured pigment which impregnates into the surface of the natural stone and rejuvenates the natural colour.
Once fully cured, the newly treated surface will also resist dirt, grime and algae.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Coloured impregnating sealer designed to permanently rejuvenate and restore dark paving
- Suitable for all types of faded paving and copings including limestone, slate or concrete
- Ready to use – restores the appearance of dark coloured paving
- Resists dirt, grime and algae
- Seals and protects
Trade / DIY applications
- Limestone sealer
- Limestone restorer
- Limestone rejuvenator
- Dark paving restorer
- Dark paving rejuventor
- Dark paving sealer
- Slate sealer
- Slate restorer
- Slate rejuvenator
- Concrete paving sealer
- Concrete paving restorer
- Concrete paving rejuvenator
- Paving should be sound, clean and free from dirt, dust, oil etc, and must be totally dry.
- A thorough cleaning using Nexus PaveCare Paving & Driveway Cleaner is recommended.
- PaveCare Black Limestone Restorer is supplied ready for use and should be applied when the surface temperature is between 5°C and 30°C.
How to Step-by-Step
- Shake the container well before use.
- Wearing appropriate PPE, apply a small quantity of product to the paving using a foam sealant applicator or soft cloth. Rough or textured surfaces – application can be made by brush or foam roller.
- Apply a complete, even coat over the whole surface – ensuring any excess is removed.
- One coat is usually sufficient for most applications, however a second coat will create a greater depth of colour. Allow the first coat to dry prior to applying a second.
- Cure/drying times are dependent on temperature and humidity, but as a guide, can accept foot traffic after 4 hours following final application, and will be fully cured after 24 hours at 20°C. Allow treated surfaces to cure for 24 hours then rinse with a 1:10 dilution of Nexus PaveCare Paving & Driveway Cleaner to remove any excess sealer.
- All tools/equipment should be thoroughly cleaned after use. Waste material should not be emptied into drainage systems.
- Take care to apply in thin even coats and removing any excess.
- Two thin layers will give better results than a single heavy coat.
- This product covers approximately 30m² per litre per coat depending on substrate porosity.