Multi-Tight 2K or Multi-Baudicht 2K / MB 2K as known in Europe is the ultimate waterproofing material uniting the properties of a flexible waterproofing grout and a bituminous thick coating for waterproofing buildings inside and out.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Fast thorough drying and cross-linking after just 18 hours
- Water pressure tight
- High compressive strength
- High tensile adhesion strength
- Highly flexible, elastic and crack-bridging
- Can be walked on and covered with tiles after a very short time (<4 hours)
- Can be applied up to 3 metres below ground
- Frost resistant
- De-icing salt resistant
- Can be plastered and coated over
- Apply as a grout, with a trowel or spray
Trade / DIY waterproofing applications
- Surfaces with ground contact in new builds
- Combined waterproofing methods (connection to watertight concrete elements)
- Plinths and base points
- Bonding layer on old bitumen layers
- Repair of flat roof waterproofing systems on roofs
- Attaching perimeter insulation panels
Multi-Tight 2K is a combination of a crack-bridging, mineral-based sealer (MDS) and polymer modified thick emulsion (PMB) all in one product, covering the entire range of waterproofing protection for buildings.
The hybrid binding system has been developed with having the shortest possible drying time, independent of weather conditions and with complete cross-linking while at the same time reacting extremely quickly with the modified rubber granulate aggregate.
- solvent free-low odour
- quick and easy to apply
- durable barrier to water
Flexibility, compressive strength and tensile strength also meet the most demanding requirements for all types of below ground waterproofing. Multi-Tight 2K cuts out inconvenient waiting times for drying and the application of complicated varying layer systems.