Murfill is a crack bridging, waterproof masonry coating for the coating and waterproofing of walls and façades by Rust-oleum. It is suitable for renovating already coated surfaces. The product is easy to work with and can be applied by brush, roller or spray. Several colours are available.
- It is 400% elastic and is waterproof and vapour permeable.
- Excellent resistance against ageing in domestic and industrial environments.
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonisation and corrosion.
- Can be reinforced to bridge crack etc
- Wide colour range
- Vapour permeable
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Render and pebbledash
- Painted surfaces
- Wattle and daub or lime
- Brush down old but sound paintwork
Prime chalking paints or substrates with Primer 44HS
Prime new or unpainted porous masonry with Primer 4HS
- Stir thoroughly
- Apply with brush, roller or spray
- Do not dilute and apply in thick coat
- Clean up with water
- French stone
- Light grey
- Light pearl grey
- Rustic beige