Fillcoat – elastic, waterproof roof paint
Waterproof, elastic, brush and roller applied coating for flat and corrugated roofs, flat roof repair, box gutter repair, ridge tiles, outlet pipes, gutters, ridge pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, lightly trafficked balconies etc.
Restore old roofs with easily with Fillcoat Roof Paint, and achieve a tough waterproof coating, that is elastic and able withstand thermal movement.
- Prime porous surfaces (concrete, fibre reinforces corrugated roof panels, stone, wood etc) with Primer 44HS.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR STANDING WATER SITUATIONS.
- Fillcoat Fibres available for larger cracks and gaps.
Pack size: 5 litre (5 kg) and 20 litre (21 kg)
Trade / DIY benefits
- Instantly waterproof.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces.
- Apply by brush or roller.
- Apply during all weather conditions, except snow and sub-zero temperatures.
Trade / DIY waterproofing applications
- Non-walkable terraces
- Chimney stacks
- Bituminous substrates
- Hard PVC
How to Step-by-Step
- Read the Datasheet 2008-01-fact-sheet-fillcoat
- Remove dust, mud, grease, moss and leaves carefully.
- Clean spots to be repaired with a hard broom and sponge.
- Thoroughly stir prior to use.
- Apply directly on bituminous substrates, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass, tiles, etc.
- Porous materials (concrete, stone, wood) must first be dried and pre-treated with a coat of Primer 44HS.
- Fillcoat Fibres is available for larger cracks and gaps.
- Apply using a brush or roller. Air-atomised spray not recommended.
- Clean brush or roller with white spirit.
- Requires approximately 1.5 l/m² in total, built up in multiple coats.
How long does it last for?