Rust-oleum Fillcoat – elastic, waterproof roof paint
Waterproof, elastic, brush and roller applied coating for for flat and corrugated roofs, flat roof repair, box gutter repair, ridge tiles, outlet pipes, gutters, ridge pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, lightly trafficked balconies etc.
Restore old roofs with easy to apply Fillcoat Roof Paint, and achieve a tough waterproof coating, that is elastic and able withstand thermal movement.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces
- Apply by brush or roller.
- Can be applied in most weather conditions except snow and sub-zero temperatures.
- Prime porous surfaces (concrete, fibre reinforces corrugated roof panels, stone, wood etc) with Primer 44HS.
- Requires approximately 1.5 l/m² in total, built up in multiple coats.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR STANDING WATER SITUATIONS.
- Fillcoat Fibres available for larger cracks and gaps.
Pack size: 5 litre (5 kg) and 20 litre (21 kg)
Trade / DIY benefits
- Instantly waterproof
- Can be applied during all weather conditions, except for snow.
Trade / DIY waterproofing applications
- Non-walkable terraces
- Chimney stacks
- Bituminous substrates
- Hard PVC
How to Step-by-Step
- Remove dust, mud, grease, moss and withered leaves carefully.
- Clean spots to be repaired with a hard broom and sponge.
- Thoroughly stir prior to use.
- Apply directly on bituminous substrates, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, aluminium, glass, tiles, etc.
- Porous materials (concrete, stone, wood) must first be dried and pre-treated with a coat of Primer 44HS.
- Apply using a brush or roller. Air-atomised spray not recommended.
- Clean brush or roller with white spirit.
How long does it last for?