Fillcoat Fibres elastic waterproof coating with added fibres
Waterproof, elastic, brush and roller applied coating with added fibres for roofs, gutters, ridge pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, lightly trafficked balconies etc.
Restore old roofs with easy to apply Fillcoat Fibre Roof Paint, and achieve a tough waterproof coating, that is elastic and able withstand thermal movement.
- Addition fibres aid crack bridging over poor surfaces.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces.
- Apply by brush or roller.
- Can be applied in most weather conditions except snow and sub-zero temperatures.
- Prime porous surfaces (concrete, fibre reinforces corrugated roof panels, stone, wood etc) with Primer 44HS.
- Requires approximately 1.5 l/m² in total, built up in multiple coats.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR STANDING WATER SITUATIONS.
Pack size: 5 litre (5 kg) and 20 litre (21 kg)