Ultra-fast setting for plugging active water leaks
SUPER-STOP is an ultra-fast setting, chloride free hydraulic cement which sets immediately when exposed to water. It can be applied to concrete, masonry or stone to plug and stop water leaks in less than 30 seconds!
SUPER-STOP can also be applied directly as dry powder to leaks and will react with the leaking water to stop the leak. Alternatively it can be mixed with a small amount of water and held in place over the leak until the material sets usually 10 to 30 seconds.
SUPER-STOP is only a temporary solution to stabilise the leaking surface – for a long term solution apply AQUA-STOP.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Plug active leaks
- Temporary solution to stabilise leaking surface
- Sets immediately when in contact with water
- Stops leaks in 30 seconds!
- Apply as dry powder
- Mix with a bit of water to make paste
- Safe and easy to use
- Can be applied to positive or negative water pressure side
- No odour or fumes
- Commercial and residential applications
Trade / DIY waterproofing applications
- Plug water leaks
- Stop water penetration
- Emergency leak repair
How to Step-by-Step
- Always read the Fact Sheet
- Make sure you prepare the area to be filled to ensure 100% effectiveness, it must be sound, clean and free of any loose surface contamination.
- Remove any soft, deteriorated, and unsound material leaving an opening for the SUPER-STOP to fill and penetrate.
- Chisel cracks to a U-shape profile before applying to allow it to expand and fill the area and provide sufficient holding strength.
- Firmly press SUPER-STOP powder against the incoming water and rub with gloved hand until the water stops.
- For large areas of moisture penetration, rub SUPER-STOP powder into the wet surface area, adding more powder until the leak stops.
- When desired, mix an appropriate amount of powder with warm water to desired consistency and place firmly into the crack or hole using gloved hand or a brick jointer. Hold firmly SUPER-STOP in place until material sets – approximately 10-30 seconds.
What you’ll need
- Scraper or chisel for cleaning loose material
- Rubber / waterproof gloves
- Brick jointer if preferred to gloved hand
How long does it last for?
SUPER-STOP is only a temporary solution – for a long term solution apply AQUA-STOP.