Stop rising damp with DPC injection cream
Stop rising damp in its tracks by simply squirting in PAMdry DPC Injection Cream into pre-drilled holes in your brick joints. Drill, inject and it’s job done! No more rising damp! Create a dry zone in your walls.
PAMdry DPC Injection Cream is a water based emulsion damp-proofing injection cream. Very easy to use to stop rising damp in walls. Based on a silane / siloxane paraffin emulsion. The product contains the perfect amount of active ingredient to make walls impenetrable to rising damp.
PAMdry DPC Injection Cream is an advanced hybrid siloxane DPC cream and one of the best on the market. Quick and easy to install, it’s excellent value for money and contain everything you need to carry out a professional job from start to finish.
Simply drill 12 mm holes along the mortar joint at 100 mm intervals, inject the cream, allow it to absorb into the brickwork and plug holes with cement mortar.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use silicone based emulsion cream
- No expensive equipment needed for installation
- Safe, quick and easy to install
- 30 year backed guarantee
- Virtually odourless
Trade / DIY applications
- stop rising damp in walls
- easily prevent damp patches from spreading
- bricks, masonry and stone walls
How to Step-by-Step
- Drill a 12mm holes in the wall every 100mm along the line of the mortar joint
- Slot the cartridge into a sealant gun and attach the nozzle
- Squirt the injection cream into the hole
- Allow to absorb
- Plug holes with cement mortar
- No more rising damp!
- 310ml cartridge – Good for DIYers! These fit in a standard ‘silicone type’ skeleton gun and are perfect for small areas of capillary action rising damp.
- 1 ltr jumbo cartridge – our 1 ltr cartridges fit in our PAM jumbo gun and are ideal for larger jobs or damp proofing professionals.
- 5 ltr PAMDry box – The professionals choice. Our 5 ltr boxes are the best value. They require a DPC injection pumps for use and are also available in kit form with everything you need.
- 310ml cartridge provides a damp proof course of 3 linear metres in a 4½” single skin wall.
- 1 litre cartridge provides a damp proof course of 10 linear metres in a 4½” single skin wall.
- 5 litre box provides a damp proof course of 10 linear metres in a 4½” single skin wall.
- UK standard brick size is 225mm x 112.5 x 75mm, which includes 10mm joints.
Datasheet: Download our DPC Injection Cream data sheet.