Professional, ready to use deep cleaning solution.
EcoChem Black Spot Remover is a professional quality intensive patio, path and driveway cleaner aimed at the DIY and Professional Trade user alike.
It goes to work quickly on black spots, lichen, moss and stains on all kinds of brickwork, concrete and stone.
There’s no need to scrub with this high strength formula. It’s easy to apply and has a deep cleaning action.
This five litre container will cover approximately 25m².
PLEASE NOTE: ECOCHEM Black Spot Remover is not suitable for use in or around fish ponds or aquariums.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Ready to use
- High strength formula designed to remove black spot, lichen, moss and stains
- Suitable for all types of brickwork, concrete and natural stone
- No scrubbing required
- Not suitable for use in or around fish ponds or aquariums
Trade / DIY applications
- Black spot remover
- Moss remover
- Lichen remover
- Stain remover
- Natural stone cleaner
- Concrete cleaner
ECOCHEM Black Spot Remover can be applied to slightly damp or dry surfaces however should not be applied to saturated paving, or if rain is due within the time period expected to treat the surface.
Do not use in conjunction with acid based removers or cleaners.
How to Step-by-Step
- Clear the paving area to be treated of any garden furniture or obstacles. Before use, shake the container well.
- Wearing appropriate PPE, apply the neat concentrate directly to the surface to be treated with a plastic watering can or a pressure garden sprayer.
- The product will fizz as it starts to work.
- Leave to absorb for 3 to 4 hours, then hose off thoroughly with clean water.
- Ensure no-one comes into direct contact with the product until rinsed off the surface.
- For particularly badly affected areas, a second coat may be required, followed by rinsing with a pressure washer.
- All tools/equipment should be cleaned after use. Do not allow to come in contact with metal.
This 5L container should treat approximately 25m².