Cold lay asphalt concrete for repairing potholes with water in them
Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair Wet is what you need when the pothole you want to repair has water in it but clean.
UltraCrete Permanent Pothole Repair Wet is a modified formulation that delivers a more durable result in wet conditions. If the pothole is clean but water has collected in it, Permanent Pothole Repair Wet can be applied. It is an ideal solution for roads, pavements, driveways and car parks. The product can be trafficked instantly and is compatible with the existing road surface. Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair Wet can be applied at depths up to 100mm by applying the layer-on-layer method.
Permanent Pothole Repair comes in smart looking 25kg recyclable containers which can be recycled via the Instarmac Plastic Containers Recycling Scheme. HAPAS approved in 2011.
- Driveway pothole repair
- Tarmac drive repair
- Garden path repair
- Footway repair
- Cycle track repair
- Road repair
- Car park repair
- Cold lay Macadam
Trade / DIY benefits
- Easy work formula
- Easy to apply
- Easier to compact
- For planned and reactive repairs
- Made for use in the wet
- Withstands hydraulic stress
- Instantly trafficable
- No waste, resealable buckets
- Use in wet, freezing and hot conditions
- Depth from 10mm to 100mm
- SRV ≥ 88
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
How to Step-by-Step
- Ensure pothole is free of debris. This is extremely important to ensure longevity of repair. Failure to do so will result in the material adhering to the loose debris instead of the substrate, and early break out.
- Apply the product slightly proud of the pothole.
- Compact with a hand tamper, or suitable mechanical alternative.
It really is that simple!
- Approx 1m² at 12-15mm
Buy in Bulk
We sell Permanent Pothole Repair and Instant Road Repair by the pallet load (52 Tubs) if you need a bulk order.
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Permanent Pothole Repair 3mm grade
- Pallet of 52 Tubs of Instant Road Repair 6mm and 10mm grade
Pothole Repair Kits
We have some great value Pothole Repair Kits which include Instant Road Repair or Permanent Road Repair plus Ultracrete SCJ Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer for a more durable and professional standard finish if required.
- Pothole Repair Kit 3mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm RED
- Pothole Repair Kit 10mm
During colder weather, contents may require extra working. If this occurs, we would recommend simply applying pressure to the product (easier to use your hands or knee), and the product will become quickly workable.