Seals and waterproofs vertical edges of tarmac
Ultracrete SCJ is a bitumen cold joint sealer, designed to seal and waterproof the vertical edges of macadam and asphalt within road and ironwork reinstatements. Creates Professional finishes when using Instant Road Repair IRR and Permanent Pothole Repair PPR.
Please note that the minimum quantity is 12x750ml cans (one box) and we can only supply by the box, and not individual cans unless purchased with our pothole repair kits.
- Packaging: 750ml Aerosol
- Colour: Black
- Quantity: 12 cans / box – sold by the box of 12
- Storage: Aerosol cans must not be exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures above 500C.
- Shelf Life/Months: Shelf life in correct conditions for sealed goods is 12 months.
- Useful Tip: Can be used in the wet weather conditions
Trade / DIY applications
- Seal and waterproof vertical edges of macadam and asphalt
- Seal and waterproof vertical edges of road and ironwork reinstatements.
- Seal tarmac driveway pothole before filling
- Seal tarmac pathway pothole before filling
- Creates Professional finishes when using Instant Road Repair IRR and Permanent Pothole Repair PPR
Trade / DIY benefits
- BBA/HAPAS Approved
- Clean efficient use
- Can be used in all weathers
- Ozone friendly
- Instantly waterproof
- Simple and economical to apply
- No waste
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Size: 750ml aerosol can, 12 cans per box
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
How to Step-by-Step
- Brush out any debris from the pothole
- Spray sides with SCJ Seal and Tack spray
- You are now ready to fill the pothole
- 10 linear metres, based on width of 60mm and 2mm thickness
Pothole Repair Kits
We have some great value Pothole Repair Kits which include Instant Road Repair or Permanent Road Repair plus Ultracrete SCJ Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer for a more durable and professional standard finish if required.
- Pothole Repair Kit 3mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm
- Pothole Repair Kit 6mm RED
- Pothole Repair Kit 10mm
Can be used in the wet weather conditions.