A pallet of 42 x Nexus ProJoint V75-WT – choose your mixture of colours Neutral (buff), Mid grey or Black. Pay by BACS or Paypal. FREE SHIPPING!
A specialist solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for natural stone and concrete paving on pedestrian and vehicular areas with medium to heavy vehicle loads up to 7.5 tonnes.
The two-part epoxy resin system is easily mixed and quickly applied as a slurry to dampened paving. Its high performance means that it is used widely for domestic and commercial projects where medium traffic loading is required.
ProJoint V75-WT is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Permeable bedding mix not required
- Two part resin based mortar system, cement free
- Medium to heavy traffic loads up to 7.5 tonnes, ideal for patios, driveways and high traffic areas
- Self compacting, fast and easy application – without bending or kneeling
- Professional strength suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
Trade / DIY applications
- Paving slab joint filler
- Sett joint filler
- Natural stone joint filler
- Concrete paving joint filler
- Pedestrian concrete paving joint filler
- Vehicular concrete paving joint filler
- Sensitive stone joint filler
- Prestigious project paving joint filler
How to Step-by-Step
- Ensure the surface of the paving is clean prior to application** and the joints are cleaned out to a minimum depth of 25mm for 7.5t traffic loading, and a minimum joint width of 5mm. Paving should be firmly bedded and stable prior to filling joints and laid on bedding material suitable for the intended traffic loading. ProJoint V75-WT can be installed on paving with either a permeable or non-permeable bed.
**Care should be taken to ensure no soil or dirt is left or walked onto the surface of the paving during the application process as this may get trapped in the resin once cured.
- Liberally wet the paving prior to mixing the product, allowing the water to soak into the surface.
- ProJoint V75-WT should be mixed in a suitably sized bucket using a plasterers’ whisk. When wearing appropriate PPE, add the sand to the bucket, pour the resin and hardener into the sand together and begin mixing./li>
- Mix for around two minutes until thoroughly mixed.
- Add 3 litres of water to the mix (equivalent to 2x resin containers and 1x
- Mix for a further three minutes until the mix becomes a free flowing slurry.
- Ensure that the paving is still wet and the surface temperature is between 3°C and 25°C. Do not allow the paving to dry out during application – care should be taken when using the product on dark paving in direct sunlight due to high surface temperatures.
- Empty the mix directly onto the paving.
- Move the mix using a squeegee over the total area – allowing the
empty joints to fill completely.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the foam in the slurry to disappear.
- Use a wet medium soft brush at 45o to joints and sweep off the excess sand leaving the paving clean.
- It is particularly important to sweep the paving clean before the product cures, to ensure any remaining residue does not set on the paving surface. Do not add more water to the surface at this time.
- The fluid nature of the mortar means that no further compaction of the joint is required. A trowel or iron can be used to achieve a traditional finish if necessary, once the mortar has begun to cure.
IMPORTANT NOTES PLEASE READ
Protect from rain until fully cured. Prolonged and heavy rain will delay the curing process and increase the risk of fluid damage so we recommend that the jointed area is covered if there is a chance of rain. Please make sure that any protective cover does not come into contact with the fresh joints; air circulation over the joints is required during curing time.
Cure times are dependent on temperature and humidity, but as a guide ProJoint V75-WT can accept foot traffic after 12 hours and vehicle traffic after 24 hours at 20°C. Please note that cold temperatures and moisture will extend the cure and therefore protection time required.
What you’ll need
- Suitable sized bucket
- Plasterers’ whisk or suitable mixer
- Appropriate PPE
- Brush or squeegee
- Option trowel or iron for traditional finish
|Joint Size||600x600mm slabs||Four size Indian
|5 x 25mm||45m2||39m2||8m2|
|10 x 25mm||22.5m2||19.5m2||4m2|
|15 x 25mm||15m2||13m2||2.67m2|
- For best results it is important to spread the mix across the total paving area. Use a squeegee to ensure the joints are well filled and compacted.
- Cure times are dependent on temperature and humidity, but as a guide can accept foot traffic after 12 hours and vehicle traffic after 24 hours. Please note that cold temperatures will extend the cure and therefore protection time required.