A pallet of 64 x Nexus ProJoint Fusion – choose your mixture of colours Neutral (buff), mid grey, basalt and black – FREE SHIPPING!
All weather patio paving joint compound
The quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for natural stone and concrete paving. Simple to use, ProJoint Fusion allows an untrained hand to consistently deliver perfect joints every time – whatever the weather!
It delivers a weed free, frost resistant joint, without staining the paving – saving you time and money. ProJoint Fusion is supplied in two vacuum-packed pouches within the tub.
ProJoint Fusion is available in four colours: neutral (buff), mid grey, basalt and black.
Trade / DIY benefits
- Contractor-sized 15kg tubs
- Product supplied in two 7.5kg bags
- Easy handling and to minimise waste
- Suitable for use in wet weather
- Professional strength
- Suitable for joint widths of 3mm upwards
- Cement free
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic: ideal for paths and patios
- Pre-mixed, ready to use and ideal for DIY use
Trade / DIY jointing applications
- Natural stone
- Concrete paving
How to Step-by-Step
- Ensure the surface of the paving is clean prior to application.
- Check the joints are cleaned out to a depth of 25mm observing a minimum joint width of 3mm, and that the paving is firmly bedded and stable prior to filling joints.
- Paving should be laid on a permeable bedding mix as Fusion cures when it dries out so water/rain must have a route of escape.
- Apply Fusion when surface temperature is between 3°C and 25°C.
- Liberally soak the paving.
- Empty the mix evenly onto the surface and work quickly into the joints using a brush or squeegee.
- Mist the surface and compound with a soft spray of water to flush the material down into the joints.
- Top up any low joints and repeat as necessary.
- Once the water has drained away, sweep the paving with a fresh soft brush at 45° to the joints, and remove any excess.
- A pointing trowel or profiled iron can be used to achieve a traditional finish if required.
- This product can be used in light rain but prolonged and heavy rain will delay the curing process and increase the risk of fluid damage.
- Cure times are dependent on temperature and humidity, but as a guide can accept foot traffic after 12 hours.
- Cold temperatures and wet weather can delay the curing time significantly.
What you’ll need
- Brush or squeegee
- Soft brush
- Pointing trowel or profiled iron for a traditional finish
How long does it last for?
You can reduce waste by saving any unused product. Fill the tub with water and submerge the remaining product and replace the lid firmly. If stored in the recommended conditions, the product should keep soft and useable for up to a month.
Approximate coverage per 15kg kit
|Joint Size||600x600mm slabs||Four size Indian
|5 x 25mm||20m2||17.2m2||3.33m2|
|10 x 25mm||10m2||8.6m2||1.67m2|
|15 x 25mm||6.67m2||5.7m2||1.11m2|